Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Post By Request

My sister left a comment on a previous post requesting a new post to bump the old one off the top of my blog. So, to oblige her, here goes:

As you may know, the trip to Tennessee last month got postponed, for various reasons which I won't go into here. But the good news is all is forgiven, and Colby and I leave for Tennessee next Friday (ooooh, Friday the 13th!!). Any road trip is a good thing, regardless of destination - the journey is the thing.

In other news, I found a way to use old non-digital Olympus lenses (with a special mount) on my camera. I got a 400-800mm lens (with a 2x teleconverter included, bringing it to a max of 1600mm) off of ebay. Hopefully it will be here before I leave on the trip - I'm already salivating, thinking of the nice zoomy pics I will be able to take now.

That's really all that's happening now - actually sounds pretty boring when I type it all up like this. Oh well, I hope my sister is satisfied - no more embarrassing childhood moments on the top post (for now, ha ha!)

2 comments:

Dee Martin said...

kewl - can't wait to see what you do with the new lens! I also look forward to new road trip pics!

Robin said...

Yes, I'm satisfied.