Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, April 12, 2007

ZOOM!!

My latest lens came today. It's a 400-800mm/f8 telephoto, with a 2x thingy you can attach (haven't tried that yet) to boost it to a whopping 1600mm. I doubt the image quality will be as good with the 2x thing, but the lens itself is wonderful. I hope to use it on the trip, but I really see myself using it for wildlife photos, some moon shots, and whatever else catches my fancy. It's long - but very light. I had to get a new camera bag, however - it is far too big for my old one.
In other news, everything is ready for my trip tomorrow. I won't be able to get pics of Johnny Cash's house, though. Apparently it burned down - perhaps I can get some pics of the rubble, however.

1 comment:

Dee Martin said...

Have a great time! I want to hear al about it when you get back!