Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

One More Day

Well, a little more than one day, but it made a decent title. By this time Friday, I hope to be nearing or already in Nashville or thereabouts. All planning is done - all the cds have been burned, all camera batteries are charged, clothes will be packed tomorrow, as will everything else. The only major remaining "detail" will also be finished tomorrow - Colby, out of the kindness of his heart, is going to wash and "detail" my car in preparation for the road trip. He likes doing that kind of thing, and since it directly benefits me, I say more power to him. Besides, there is no better way to start a road trip than with a clean, waxed vehicle. That way, you can see just how dirty it gets by the time you get back, ha ha. I will try and find internet access along the way for a quick post or two, but Tennessee isn't exactly civilization, at least as far as Web 2.0 is concerned.

3 comments:

Dee Martin said...

When are you going to be back? Be careful and have a great trip - Tennessee is beautiful.

homer4k said...

We will be back Sunday evening. I've never been to Tennessee, so i get to add a new state to my Visited States Map. And I can't wait for the Next Big Trip coming up in a couple of months, ha ha.

Robin said...

Have fun!

That should be a nice drive because this is a pretty time of the year.