Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Seven On Tuesday

What, it's already Tuesday again??? Here we go!

1) Is it wrong to secretly hope that maybe we'll watch the debate tonight at Bible study instead of Bible study? Ouch, I think that was God thumping me on the ear.

2)The wind has shifted a bit - kinda cool now, I think.

3) Thinking of ten things is hard.

4)Tina isn't much help at this either.

5)Looking for the monster - it just got very quiet here, and you know that's when the monster pops out in the horror movies.

6)Speaking of horror movies, I hope tonight's debate doesn't turn into a horror movie.

7) Sorry, that's all you get. I can't think of anything else to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Writing 7 things would probably force me to pick up some new hobbies. Might be a good thing--I'd have to follow up on my educational technology research. Maybe learn how to crochet. Do one of those online GIS tutorials. Yes, following up on all those random things that pop in my head. I did read "Candide" again, and that was pretty random. And a little disturbing now that I understand the story better. Anyway. . . I'm probably not going to watch the debates. My crankyness about politics has returned.

Robin said...

Only seven - boo hiss.

I thought the debate was boring last night. I'll probably skip the next one.