Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hey Look! A Frog

(watch the video before reading)



I found this on YouTube while searching for something else - YouTube is like that. You search for something, watch the vid, and in the Related Videos section there is always something else interesting and worth checking out.

In this case, I saw the video's title was "Frog Crying Like Kitten". Which was so weird-sounding that I had to check it out. Things are kinda boring at first - a little girl is looking for the frog in a flower bed, while Mom (I assume) is filming. There are some nice flowers (no spectacular landscaping, but pretty decent). A white rail is in the foreground. How suburbian of them.

So anyway, the girl is frog-hunting, and Mom is recording, when all of the sudden, around 0:10 -- A HUGE GIGANTOR BLACK SNAKE APPEARS ON THE WHITE RAILING!!!!

And no one seems to care. The cameramom doesn't even react at all. If I am recording a video next to a white railing, and suddenly A HUGE GIGANTOR BLACK SNAKE APPEARS ON THE WHITE RAILING - I would at least react by saying, "Wow, look at that!" Another even more likely reaction would be me yelling out "SNAKE!!! SNAKE!!! BLACK DEATH!!!! SNAKE!!!" while the camera (if it was still in my hands) recording my cowardly retreat.

But these people - they acted like it was nothing. Ahh, snake, no big deal. Keep filming.If it bites you, hon, just tough it out like little girls are supposed to. (Please no comments on sexist language - I am trying to be sarcastic)

What would YOU do??

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yuck! I would have run far far away.