Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Double Agent

Hah, my evil plan is being fulfilled. Everything is proceeding as I have forseen!

A few weeks back, I went online to that Moveon website (I won't even dignify them with a link - take that, you fascist liberals!!) to order my own free Obama button. Why would I do this, you ask?

Two reasons: First, the button itself commemorates a historical event in our nation's history (thus the term 'historical'). For the first time, a black man is running for president. (Confers with Jesse Jackson for a bit). I'm sorry, this is the first time a black man won the Democrat primary and became the official Dem nominee. Don't forget Alan Keyes (a black Republican - that sends shivers down Al Sharpton's spine every time he thinks about Keyes, I bet). But Obama is the first viable black Pres. candidate. So if nothing else, the button has historical value, and perhaps someday, it will be a collectible worth millions! (Sorry, my capitalism is showing)

2nd reason: The buttons are free, so that means Moveon had to pony up the money. I'm sure someone donated money to cover the button thing, but by getting a button for myself, I am causing Moveon to have slightly less money than they would otherwise have - money which could have gone for other things. But not now!! Hah hah hah - they think I am a loyal Dem stooge who can't think for myself and has to get my worldview and marching orders from the "mainstream" media. But in reality I am a conservative plant in the MoveOn plan to elect Obama.

Fellows conservatives and libertarians: I call on you all to get your free button today!! Let's send a million requests to Moveon.org (yeah, I guess I needed to put the link somewhere in this post) for free buttons and make them run out! That's your mission. Now go do it!

3 comments:

Robin said...

I didn't see where to get a button, and it said they were out of free stickers. Maybe they are all gone now.

homer4k said...

Hah! Then my plan is working.

Robin said...

Maybe I could find one on Daily Kos. Ick.