Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sarah Palin on SNL!!!

Well, the scuttlebutt on the web turned out to be true for once! Sarah Palin did indeed have a cameo (2 actually) on the October 18, 2008 episode of Saturday Night Live. Her first appearance was in the cold open (meaning the very first sketch of the show). Check it out:





And here is the other clip, the Weekend Update portion of SNL. What could be funnier than rappin' eskimos, moose hunting, Palin head bobbing during the rap, Todd showing up, and the wackiest moment at 1:49 - "all the mavericks in da house put yo hands up" and then cut to Palin dancing in her seat...with her hands up!!!

Or even better: "I say 'Obama', you say 'Ayers'! I built me a bridge, it ain't goin' nowhere!"

Priceless. Whatever your political affiliations, from the staunchest liberal who makes Karl Marx look Republican, to the most free-market solutions and lowercase 'l' libertarian person I know (me!!), this stuff is funny. Now go vote! Or watch the vids again.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eek, apparently at this point in the campaign, they've spent $150,000 on Sarah Palin's wardrobe and hair. Small wonder when they shop at places like Neiman Marcus ($400 for a blouse, and I kid you not). Did they learn nothing from Nancy!? ;) Still, I hope I don't have to hear "Secondhand Sarah." :>