Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Revelation!!!

Sorry - if you're looking for a commentary on Revelations, you've come to the wrong place. Not to say I wouldn't post a commentary on Revelations, but this post ain't it.

Rather, I was sitting here watching "The O'Reilley Factor" on FOX News. That's kinda strange, since I really don't care for Bill O'Reilley (oh, really?) - I tend to agree with his positions on issues, but he comes across as kinda...overbearing? Is that the word I'm looking for?

Anyhoo, so Dennis Miller is being interviewed by Bill. And I have to admit that in my mind, I was applying the stereotype of the vapid, wise-cracking Hollywood liberal to Miller at first. And then Miller blew me away: something about President Bush came up in the conversation, and Miller made the comment that (paraphrasing) he knows that most people think Bush is a screwup, but Miller admitted his support for Bush, especially because in the intervening 2500+ days since the September 11 attacks, we haven't had another terrorist attack on America. And he's got a point.

My point here is that while most of the Hollywood elitist sect looks down on Bush, on Republicans, on conservatives, on conservatism itself - not all of them do!

So before I climb all the way up on my soapbox, let me toss a funny vid your way. It lampoons Sarah Palin, but I admit, it made me laugh.

1 comment:

Dee Martin said...

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!