Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, August 25, 2008

I Love These Guys!!!


Those of you who know me well also know of my penchant for catching typos, grammatical errors, and other horrors perpetrated upon the written word by dimwitted noobs who can only stare blankly at me when I tell them that 'to' and 'too' are totally different words. And don't even get me started about 'their', 'there' and 'they're'.


Anyway, I happened upon this article from www.boston.com today, about two guys who went all over the United States fixing typos they encountered on signs. And to them, I can only say, "More power to them!"

4 comments:

Dee Martin said...

Can we call them and ask them to fix the Mexican RestUrant sign on Lamar???

Help! We have a spelling emergency!!

Robin said...

I am the same way.

So I'm sure you would enjoy this blog:

http://quotation-marks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ironically, in the original story, the reporter spelled one of the guys' names wrong. :P Got totally flamed for it on the opinions boards. Heh heh heh.

There are some awesome pics at boston.com from a recent photo contest: http://www.boston.com/travel/explorene/specials/summer/gallery/staycation_contest_winners/

homer4k said...

dee - maybe they went out of business because they can't spell, lol.