Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Come To The Darkside!


Today was a baaaaaaaad day at work. I was talking with a co-worker, and I tried to explain how bad things were using a Star Wars reference. I told him how, if we were in the Star Wars universe, I would have gladly gone Darkside so fast today, just to be able to shoot lightning at peeps, and maybe even do the ol' Force Choke Hold like my boy Vader did once. Being able to shoot lightning at stupid people would come in handy, in many ways. Especially people who do not know what the red and white triangular street sign with the word YIELD on it means. But that's another post just dying to be written. There is a specific YIELD sign here in Paris where I would like to set up early in the morning, and all day long just count how many peeps obey the sign vs. how many don't. It would make a nice little pie chart, don't you think? Or is that just the geek in me. Grrrr.

Better get my lightning hands ready.

2 comments:

Dee Martin said...

hmmmm not feeling very merciful are we LOL???

I'm ducking the lightening hands right now - in fact I have a washtub on my head!

Anonymous said...

Sending you positive vibes. You think driving is bad in Paris? Hee. . . I won't finish that. But let's just say they don't call 'em M*ssholes for nothing.

One of my cures for bad-day-itis is a glass of red wine and an evening with Britcom "Black Books."