Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, December 08, 2008

Some Life...?

Just a quick update on what I am doing at this very moment: I'm watching LOST on the SciFi channel (yeah, I know I have all the episodes downloaded - uhh...legally, yeah...but if LOST is being broadcast somewhere, I am tuning in) and during commercial breaks I've been playing some of my favorite YouTube vids - mostly the Dramatic Chipmunk (which is really more hamsterish in appearance, to me) .


Check it out here: (Tip: repeat it over and over and over for maximum laughter. It just keeps getting funnier every time!!)



Did you repeat it over and over? No? Lame.

3 comments:

Heather said...

He looks like Dr. Evil. :P

Robin said...

Ha, he was funny last week, and he is STILL funny this week.

Heather said...

Heh heh heh, someone else thought he looked like Dr. Evil, too, and did their own YouTube. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJ_JkR6ZgI&NR=1