Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, December 15, 2008

LOST Birthday

I've been watching LOST reruns. Yeah, again, I know...but the show is just so damn intriguing, and I am picking up lots of new bits of tid during the repeated viewings. Bits of tid such as this: Oceanic Flight 815 crashed on my birthday in 2004 - Wed, September 22, to be exact.

What does this mean? I have no idea - other than that I may have a problem distinguishing fiction from reality. If my mother is reading this, she will probably be thinking of Poltergeist, which she took me to see in 1982. I had seen a trailer for Poltergeist (maybe while seeing ET?) and it looked cool. I was a child of 7, but I told her I knew the difference between real and fiction. That was true - I knew the difference between Poltergeist (a movie, not real) and the evening news (real). The problem was that even though I knew Poltergeist wasn't real, it was just DAMNED SCARY! For a 7 year old, I mean. I still don't ever sleep with the closet door open. And I always watch for clowns to become demonic monsters. You just never know.

Wow, that was an extremely off-topic paragraph. I lost my train of thought - and there's little hope of recovery. So the post ends now. :)




Counting down 'til 21 Jan 09!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

When I was eight, I read a book about poltergeists. I kept my back to the wall when I was alone in a room until I was twelve! Scary stuff!

Wow, you're part of the LOST numbers!!
http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Oceanic_Flight_815

Coincidence? Hmmmmmm.