Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Saturday, September 27, 2008

They're Here!!

I just saw a commercial for some satellite service like Dish or Direct TV. I didn't pay attention to who it was for because I was watching the commercial itself. It starts out with Carole Ann (the creepy little girl from Poltergeist) in front of the TV saying "They're here!", then cuts back to the parents asleep in the bed. The dad (Craig T. Nelson) wakes up - except hes the modern day Nelson, not the one from 1982 (when Polt. was released). He then explains why the TV was all snowy - he had cable, not satellite.

Anyway, this is similar to the Terminator-themed commercial for some satellite service or another. I wonder what other classics they will spoof?

I'll try and get a link to either commercial posted soon. Too much going on right now. (That was a joke). Well, not really - it's time to log into Mob Wars and bank my funds before someone gets them!! lol

(edit) Found the Terminator ad on Youtube. No luck on the Poltergeist one yet

No comments: