Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, September 15, 2008

I Am A Total Geek!

I downloaded the first season of LOST. I was just now watching LOST on the SciFi channel, when I recalled I had this particular episode(Pilot, Part 2) on TV also on my computer. So I started VLC player (it runs circles around Windows Media Player 11 or whatever number they're on now) and played around a bit, and now I have my computer and the TV playing the same episode of LOST almost perfectly in synch. Maybe 5-10 milliseconds difference.

Dang, they went to commercial!! Blast, now I have to resynch it all over again!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I noticed SciFi was playing LOST, too. We watched a bit of the pilot until the Cowboy game started. I guess LOST won't come on again until next year? Sad.