Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, January 12, 2007

Yet Another Exciting Post!



This post is dedicated to Dee, who told me I haven't posted in awhile and I really should. The only thing that happened to me that would even be remotely post-worthy since Christmas/New Years and Dad's stint procedure would be that I found tangelos at Krogers last night. My favorite fruit in the whole world!! Not a tangerine, but a tangelo. Mmmm.


And that is pretty much the only slightly interesting thing that has happened this week (so far!). Perhaps that is a good thing, in some ways, but a really boring thing, in other ways. I need to go on a photo shoot, and soon. Maybe if we get some ice or snow I can get some snowscapes or something like that this weekend. The arctic blast is supposed to be on its way....

1 comment:

Robin said...

mmm....I like tangelos, too.