Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, January 19, 2007

Hello Internet. It's me, B.J.!

After some awful, awful time this week without internet, I am FINALLY back online!! There were some problems earlier this week (well, it started over the weekend, really) and I haven't had reliable internet service from last Friday until last night. Since Suddenlink bought out Cox Communications, the quality of internet service (as in reliability) has sucked like a vacuum cleaner. Anyway, not much else has been going on - just thought I'd post since I can, now!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Did the internet outage have to do with the weather or was it just internet problems?

Did you guys see much ice? We had some down in Houston, but the weather hasn't been bad since I've been back in Virginia.

homer4k said...

There was very little ice - further north into OK and back towards Dallas it was much worse, so we kinda lucked out. I don't know if the weather was related to the internet outage - I just know it was VERY inconvenient, being cooped inside all weekend long and not being able to get online or anything. I'm just glad its back up and running!

Robin said...

your blog misses you...