Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Outrage

I came across a video allegedly showing some Marines in Iraq throwing a small puppy over a ravine to it's death. You can see the video here.
Be warned - this is graphic content, showing the death of a puppy. The yelps of the puppy as he plummets down the ravine are horriffic.


If the video isn't real, it's still in really bad taste. If it is indeed real, I am horrified at the actions of these Marines. I know they don't reflect the character of the vast majority of American Marines. The people who did this - the video cameraman, the guy who casually tosses the puppy, and anyone else - should all be shot. I know that's not what Jesus would say, but that's how I feel about people who mistreat innocent animals

No comments: