Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Something Different

Among all the usual editorial topics - people complaining about whatever - I found this gem.

From The Paris News, July 3, 2007.

To the Editor:

This is an apology to the lady I went ahead of (Friday, June 22) at the Paris Family Physicians Clinic to have blood work. I am so sorry and didn't realize that I had gotten ahead of you. Even though I was 85 April 1, that is no excuse for my rudeness. It has really bothered me and I get very emotional when I hurt someone or when I've been hurt. If you had just spoke up I would have gladly waited. I didn't realize you was upset with me until I was told after we left. There's to much sadness and hatred in the world. I wish we could all love one another and be happy. Please forgive me.

Fay Lancaster

Cooper
Just thought I'd share this with everyone - thought it was kinda cool.

1 comment:

Dee Martin said...

I read this and was caught by how this simple common courtesy is evidently so "uncommon" that is has become news. Who'd of thunk it?