Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, July 13, 2007

I've Got A Bad Feeling About This...

I took the Star Wars Personality Test as seen on Dee's blog - here's my results. I really thought I was more of a Vader/Emperor person.


You are Boba Fett






















Boba Fett
75%
Darth Maul
70%
R2-D2
70%
Yoda
69%
Luke Skywalker
68%
Darth Vader
67%
Han Solo
66%
Qui-Gon Jinn
63%
Emperor Palpatine
62%
Chewbacca
62%
Because of your dark past
you don't say much, and you don't
have many close friends,
but man do you look cool!


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)


Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Test

3 comments:

Dee Martin said...

Look at it like this - you are least like Chewbacca and emperor Palpatine - that's not a bad thing LOL

homer4k said...

Yeah, but I always have had a thing for the darkside - Vader was just so cool, and the Emperor - well, he could shoot lightning at peeps, and how fun does that sound?? There are days when there would be swath of lightning destruction here in Paris - so maybe it's better that I'm NOT like the emperor, lol.

Robin said...

I am Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"You are civilized, calm, and
have a good sense of humor,
even when those around you don't.
You can hold your own in a fight,
but prefer it when things
don't get too exciting."