Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fish Fry and other things

Last Saturday I went to a fish fry at Woody's, along with several others from work. I took Snickers along for some reason (!). When I pulled up at his house, I let her out, and she bounded out of the car with her usual gleeful abandon. Until she noticed Woody's three dogs - and her hair shot straight up. She refused to play with any of them - what a rude girl!
I caught only one fish - in all, we only caught about 4, but Woody had plenty of frozen catfish, so we ate quite well.
Then came Father's Day - which I spent outside with Dad grilling in the rain. Heavy rain. Anyway, we fixed pork chops, grilled squash, grilled peaches, grilled corn on the cob, and the awesome baked macaroni and cheese recipe - mmmm.
In other news, I am now down 65 pounds from when I started in February. Still going down, but somewhat slower than before. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Is the macaroni baked or grilled? Will you give me the recipe? Not that I have a grill here, but maybe I can manage with my stovetop grill thing.

And way to go on losing 65 pounds. That's awesome!

Has Snickers every played well with other dogs, or is this an old age thing? I can't remember.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.