Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Start Speech Recognition

This is just a test.  I am using Vista's new voice recognition features to dictate this post. I am also using a new Firefox extension called ScribeFire to post directly to my blog - it is interesting, but the voice recognition is really really much more fun.  I might even dictate posts while driving to Arizona - with voice recognition, it is hands free, so no problems there.  The only problem is that the computer does not understand everything I say yet - I still need to run the speech tutorial so it learns my voice. Still, what a wonderous age we live in. Now all I need is a flying car, a transporter (who needs a flying car then?), and some blasters installed on my flying car to shoot down all the idiot flyers out there. Maybe superpowers would be nice as well, but I won't be greedy.





Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

Grrr...blogger didn't like what I typed before.

Dee Martin said...

Now I'm curious about what Robin said in her comment LOL

Be careful with the dictating on the road please. I'd hate for the last post retrieved from your computer to end with oh #$%^^&^&)*(#^&@.....