Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Movie Night!

There's very little on TV here in Tucumcari, so I think I will watch one of my movies on my laptop. The cool thing is that the motel TV has inputs for s-video, and my laptop happens to be able to export that,and I happen to have a cable for that, so I can watch my movie on the big screen, ha ha. My flick for tonight: Psycho, by Alfred Hitchcock. On second thought, I maybe should choose another movie (lone traveller, finds a motel, shower, knife, blood, etc), but I've never seen Psycho before - just the famous shower scene. We'll see if it was such a good idea later tonight, ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha - hope you slept well. Not the best movie to watch by yourself. Of course you can also get into a lot of trouble yelling "don't do it! Don't get in the shower!" late at night in a motel.....

this is the fourth time I've tried to comment on this post so you may have a pile of duplicates or none. Who knows.