Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Sunday, November 01, 2009

This Little Blog Of Mine...

...I'm gonna let it fester in the dark with no posts since August 24th.

Oh, sorry, the post title should be sung to the tune of "This Little Light Of Mine", continuing with the first line of the body. At that point, you should be channeling the sarcasm I intended by NOT finishing that first line in such a fashion as to mimic the previously mentioned song.

Feelin' that sarcasm yet?? Mayhap it be mixed with an undertone of irony. (Read that line in a pirate voice. Arrh!)

So much for witty prose. Yeah, it's been two months plus since the last update - such a long hiatus that some peeps commented about it, attempting to goad me into posting. You know who you are. (wink wink, lol) Anyway, there simply hasn't been anything non-political worth writing about, and my political rants (oops, I meant posts, not rants ha ha)tend to drone on and on with no end in sight.

However, if you want some new content, check out my Flickr photostream. LOT'S of new pics uploaded recently, including this lizard photo.

Lizard

So go check out those new pics and go slow - that might give me enough time to come up with a good idea for a post.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oooo, cool lizard!

Picture blogs are good, too. :)

My blog and I almost came to blows a couple of weeks back, but I decided to do NaBloWriMo again and get the bloggy in a better, more creative place.

Glad to see you posted again.

Dee Martin said...

Bout dang time :) Very cool lizard!