Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Doggie Ransom

I read about this today (just take a peek really quick - I'll wait.)

Okay, finished? So basically, someone is holding this guy's dog Edna ransom. The dognapper appears to be a kid.

First off, although I know as Christians we are supposed to show mercy and forgiveness, if someone dognapped Snickers, then threatened to hurt her unless I paid up...well, there would be no punishment sufficient for them, whether the criminal was merely a kid or not. People who would willfully torture and hurt dogs for fun (or profit) should be shot on sight, with no due process or anything of that nature. I know that's a rather extreme position, but oh well - if it was Snickers being tortured by someone while I listened on the phone (as the dognapper threatened to do in the news article) then I would cheerfully shoot them with a gun, if I had one. Again, it's an extreme position, but if anyone ever hurt Snickers, they would pay, and pay dearly.

3 comments:

Michaella said...

I would like to know how you really feel about thid type of person--same thing for catsnatchers??

Robin said...

this blog is lonely

homer4k said...

Catnappers? That's different - they are doing a service to humanity, ha ha.

And Robin....yes, this blog is lonely. I have many things to post, but no time lately. Oh well...