Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, November 06, 2006

My Civic Duty - Yay!!!

I have jury duty today. I've only been summoned twice before - once while I was in college (automatic exemption, yes!) and then another time two years ago, but my jury pool was dismissed for some reason, so I got a free day off, ha ha. I really hope today goes the same way - I know we should all serve because it's our civic duty but I just really have no desire to sit in a courtroom for hours on end - if I want to do that, I can sit in front of my computer and at least DO something. Perhaps this is just typical Gen X apathy, but I really really don't care about serving. Plus, I am sick and tired of the whole democratic process right now, what with the inundation of political ads on TV and radio - gaahhhh!! If I hear anything about Mark Homer of Kirby Hollingswoth one more time I will spew!!

And that's my rant for today. Thanks for your time ;)

No comments: