Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Arkansas, Again

...well, "again" usually implies that you've done it before, but not so in this case. I head out for Arkansas tomorrow (instead of last week), along with Colby, straight for the largest diamond ever to be found (I hope) at Crater of Diamonds park. Mostly I bet I'll find some cool rocks, but hey, that would be nice too. I REALLY hope to get some great landscape pics - my wideangle lens is already attached and ready!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Have fun in Arkansas!

We bought the Nikon D80, and it should be here Monday. It's our early Christmas present.

Now I have to learn how to take pictures.

homer4k said...

Well, I'll assume you've had time to play with your new camera - do you like it???

Robin said...

Cameras like that intimidate me. The only thing I know how to do on it is to change the aperture, shutter speed, iso, and take some pictures.

It's a fancy camera with lots of buttons that I have no idea what to do with....and am scared to touch! I suppose I should read the manual rather than browsing through it. I don't even know how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer....Jason's been doing that for me (without showing me how yet).

But I like it so far with what little I know. On Saturday, we're going back to Shenandoah National Park to take more pictures. All our pictures so far have been in our apartment (which is very dark) or me walking around the apartment complex (a very exciting place).