Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Barksdale AFB

Saturday I made an impromptu trip to Barksdale AFB in Shreveport to take pics of the aircraft on display there.


Hi Honey

I posted most of these pics as HDRs - some more successful than others. Next weekend I plan to travel to Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City with Colby and check out the planes they have there.

Speaking of Colby - he injured himself pretty bad Friday. Seems he was jumping on the trampoline and wound up hitting his mouth with his knee, knocking the tooth about 30 degrees off angle, according to Marion. When she told me about this, I was sorely tempted to drive out there just to check on him.

Nothing much else of interest has happened recently. I'm just lookinf forward to taking more pics at Tinker next weekend with Colby, assuming he's all healed up by then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! The HDR is pretty neat.

How does it work again? I know you explained it to me, but that was several months ago.

Anonymous said...

Do you still have those pictures we took at mom and dad's house when we were messing with exposures? When we "spelled" our names with the moon?

You were much better than I....my letters just looked liked blobs :(