Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sheer Lunacy

Lousy title for my post, but I'm too lazy to come up with something better. Anyone having a better title idea (preferably using some awful Moon-related pun, like I did, only better) can comment or email me. Anywayz...




This is Japan's Kaguya spacecraft, which spent several months orbiting the Moon. You gotta love those Japanese guys - they even thought to include HD cameras which made the video below .possible. Last week, Kaguya slammed into the Moon (on purpose, ha ha), giving us this awesome video of a lunar crash landing.

Best viewed in HD!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Moonstruck

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

While I'm thinking of it (that is to say, before the school year begins and my brain turns to mush); happy (early) birthday! May no one tell you your age in binary numbers this year.