Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

You Know You've Been Going To Starbucks Way Too Much When...

...as you pull into the drive-thru to order, the girl comes on the speaker and asks if you want your usual. "That's a triple grande skinny cinnamon dolce with one splenda, right?" she said. And I'm wondering how the heck she knew who I was - how can she see me? Do they have cameras on the ordering menu thing? What if I'd been picking my nose or something, thinking no one could see me, ha ha? Anyway, I actually think it's rather cool to not even have to order my coffee anymore. I should totally throw them off and order something different next time.

1 comment:

Dee Martin said...

They know mine as well but I do change it now and then - i have two faves and they will now say do you want your usual or are you going to get wild today LOL