Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wow

So who else woke up extra early to catch a glimpse of the total lunar eclipse? Anyone? Well, I'm glad I did. Not only did I see a blood-red moon, which is plenty cool, but there were several lightning bugs swarming. At times, they seemed to swarm around the moon. If I'd thought to get my camera, it would have made a great photo (long exposure, catch the lightning bug trails, etc) but I was so enjoying it, I never even thought to grab it. The perfect way to start off the day - with nature's own light show, ha ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man - I was awake and just didn't feel like getting up and going outside. I was sure hoping you had taken pics!
Glad you got to enjoy it though - sometimes I think the camera lens keeps you from being IN the picture you know?

Anonymous said...

sure is lonely on this little blog - wonder where BJ has been??

Robin said...

ok, I posted something new. Now it's your turn.