Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, June 13, 2008

Update

So it's been practically forever since my last post (May 21 or so). Not alot has happened and I don't fall in with the "posting for the sake of posting" crowd. Today I got the first touch of Road Trip Fever - I was looking back over some of my Arizona pictures and the bug just hit me pretty bad. And then the Eagles started playing on my mp3 player - they are like one of the best driving music bands ever, along with Credence Clearwater Revival. Old school, I know, but still good traveling music.

Anyway, the whole road trip thing isn't looking very likely right now. Especially with gas as high as it is. Later this year, like October or something, I might travel to Sedona, AZ and watch the fall colors. Or not. I wish I was there right now, on the road where it stretches miles and miles all the way to the horizon, with some mountains somewhere. Ahhhh...

I went to see Indiana Jones last weekend - it wasn't that great. Lucas did the same thing to Indiana Jones that he did to Star Wars - the new ones aren't that great, period.

And that's about it. Oh yeah, I think this Saturday I'm going to check out a new church that meets at Paris Coffee - at 7 PM. Church at a coffee shop? At night? I'm am SO THERE, ha ha.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Word on the street is that Virginia is really pretty in the fall.

Dee Martin said...

oooh that sounds like a hint!

Robin said...

Did you go to that church?

homer4k said...

Nope. I got a nastybad headache and decide to take a 3 hour nape instead. But Iplan to go next week!