Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Saturday, December 19, 2009

CHU CHU!!!

Watch this video first.






Finished?  Good.


Soooo...some mousey things descend upon the planet like an alien plague. Then these little mousey things are eaten by the cat-like thing, complete with blood dripping from it's mouth. The mousey things, however, have other plans.  They blow up the cat-like thing with a rocket and escape, again with an explosion of blood. Very violent. And the whole thing repeats. Then the Japanese guy singing has a seizure and yells something like "za bap bap bap BAAAAA!!!!"

Can someone explain this to me?  Yeah, I get that it's some video game or something like that. But it's just so weird....

So very, very weird.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Cats, mice, and space stuff seem to appear in a lot of Japanese comics and games.

Dee Martin said...

rubbing my eyes and holding up the "wtf" sign now????
What is up with the seems like children singing in the background? Is this a childrens game?? I'm very afraid of Japan now...

Heather said...

Heh, this song got stuck in my head for a while. . . :)

Just swingin' by to say: Happy New Year!

Heather said...

Oh my--what happened up there ^ ?

Lazer Face Nate Hawk said...

I loved this game when i was a kid.
Its a puzzle game. The mice behave like lemming creatures and you put arrows down to lead them to the rocket and away from the cat. It was pretty difficult. But i remember this commercial and it had subtitles when i saw it. I only remember the first 2 lines went something like:
"chu chu rocket the cat is scary,
chu chu rocket the rocket is fast..."
and then za ba ba ba BAH!
awesome!

Bali Wedding said...

Hi, greetings from bali wedding Palace. I am very impressed and gave me new knowledge. Thanks for the article.