Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Monster Time Waster

http://earth-api-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/demos/milktruck/index.html


This is a mashup of Google Earth (via browser plugin) with some 3D graphics. Drive your Monster Milktruck anywhere. Just type in the location (a name, or lat/lon coordinates) and let the fun begin.

Hint: Try a location like Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, or somewhere with hilly terrain.

Here's a screencap from GotG:





M.Milktruck is a certified time waster, due to the fun involved. Or maybe it's just me. Who knows?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh dear, what will they think of next!? This reminds me of the Garelick Farms game where you jump a cow over things. At least 30 mins of entertainment there. Sad commentary on me. :P

Heather said...

Hey, did you know NASA does Twitter? You're probably already signed up. :)

homer4k said...

I googled the jumping cow game with no results :( That actually sounds fun for some twisted reason.

Funny - I just started following NASA on Twitter yesterday morning. Great minds think alike, I suppose.