Flickr

homer4k. Get yours at 

flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

...And Now For Something Completely Different

Well, the title's intent was to grab your attention. Sorry to say, I lied. This post is VERY related to the last one about how I can something of a grammar policeman at times. See the image below.

Some of my thoughts raised by this photograph:

1) To the woman holding the sign: Get some better looking shades.
2) Again, to the woman with the sign: If you are going to promote English as our official language, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn to spell English words properly. (See the word "official" in the sign. ) That really looks bad for America, ma'am.

Just my impression of things.

Click this link to take you to the website where I found the pic:

http://www.motifake.com/index.php?start=5041




2 comments:

Robin said...

I just now read the caption at the bottom of the picture. Too funny.

So I guess you haven't given up blogging all together?

Usually, when I say I am going to take a break, I think of all kinds of fun things to write about. Although right now, I don't have anything good.

Dee Martin said...

Ha! The shirt is pretty bad too LOL
I'm too tired to post - my brain is sleepy!